Smash N Grab at Dick's SportingGoods. OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since they still had the tags and part of the rack still attached to them, I would check the dumpsters in the apartment complexes just north. These guys were pretty good. And how does Dick's not have roll up doors? Or outside cameras?

I was thinking they either had a van or pickup with a shell on the back for their getaway. I'd also bet they have these guys on in-store video visiting the store during business hours or a former employee is in on it.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it was a group of clowns that are ramping up their inventory for when they all come from space to take over the earth and make humans their main source of fuel for the magma collecting drills to bring heat to their own planet.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was a group of clowns that are ramping up their inventory for when they all come from space to take over the earth and make humans their main source of fuel for the magma collecting drills to bring heat to their own planet.

Yeah, this is the most probable explanation, it makes sense anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom