Snow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not enough to mess with in Tulsa and west BA. It looked like the snow on my hood was about a half an inch thick, and there was decent accumulation on the grass, but the roads were mostly clear, just wet.

Reportedly, there was quite a bit more snow in the areas surrounding Tulsa, though.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got about an inch and a half here in Shawnee. I looked out at midnight and there were big flakes coming down. At 4 AM very light snow and no more accumulation than at midnight.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got about 2” just east of Tinker. Pulled the El Camino out of the garage this morning and built this massive snowman

IMG_4737.jpeg
IMG_0674.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had 2" rain, then snow. Accumulation was maybe 1". Gone by noon.

Grandson had to be in OKC before 6am, this morning. His GF dropped him off and started home. Just south of Chickasha, hit black ice and rolled Tahoe down embankment. She wasn't hurt, just rattled. Vehicle totalled.
4 other rollovers within 2 miles.

Told them YESTERDAY, Go early, sleep in truck, don't leave before noon.

I haven't said, "told you so." Just glad she wasn't hurt.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya’ll got off easy, we got about 4”-5” and it was so wet it froze to the high lines.

We’ve been out of electricity since about 11 last night. Our country has a lot of lines down and and cross arms busted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom