So glad I didn't pick OU for my higher education.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU has always been a more liberal minded university, but damn talk about the pot calling the kettle black, the commentator of this video is pretty extreme himself :pms2:
There's extremes on both sides of every argument. The day that stops, that's the day I no longer want to be on this planet. That said, I don't watch that channel for their opinions, I just want what they're sharing that can't be found on big networks.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Public education is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality.

H.L. Mencken

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
College education (excepting PHD level technology, law, and medicine) has to be one the largest, most clever run scams in this country. Public universities were the first havens of Marxists seeking to infiltrate the U.S. to disseminate their bloody, extremist anti-religion. At least now it’s clearly visible and will turn many potential students possessing content of character to trade schools and other more lucrative and fulfilling career paths. I had a tuition scholarship that exempted me from needing to pay more than living expenses out of pocket, and I still regard those 3 years as time utterly wasted, other than giving me a seething disgust for any and all public funded education (and communists and SJWs). I ran across my diploma today, forgotten in a stack of papers, and laughed at what little it represents.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite literally the stuff described in the video is said on here all the time and done on here by people all the time. It's only interpreted as a negative because people believe it's "the other side" that is doing it and they don't.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet people save for years, and go into mountains of debt to send their kids to these places. Outside of a few occupations, a college degree isn't necessary.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality.

H.L. Mencken

I seem to recall hearing something about how public schools were originally designed to produce people capable of working in factories during war time. Anything to feed the war machine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom