So, how many years in jail.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, even if it was 400 yards its still a chip shot for a decent rifleman with irons, that was not the point of the thread, I was just surprised to see people bringing weapons to bear on LEOs. It's one thing to have them just in case, it's another to be sighted in.

They do it to us all the time maybe they need to know we're sick of it and how it feels to be in the crosshairs. If we do not meekly comply with rules and laws made by a government that no longer serves it's people then they try to quash us with force. Sorry boy's but the lines gotta be drawn somewhere.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do it to us all the time maybe they need to know we're sick of it and how it feels to be in the crosshairs. If we do not meekly comply with rules and laws made by a government that no longer serves it's people then they try to quash us with force. Sorry boy's but the lines gotta be drawn somewhere.

Damm Right ....Toe the Line, or get in it...

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't feel like getting banned (yet), but you are an idiot.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1,000,000

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
um, actually didn't the feds purchase most of that land? I mean i admit i don't know all the ins and outs of what land became each state when statehood was granted, but in terms of who owned it first, the fed or the state, i'm pretty sure it was the fed for much of the west.

As far as nevada goes, technically the feds didn't buy it, but they did bribe/extort it from the Nevada territory in exchange for statehood.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Very true. Did you see the blm goons using their optics to view the crowd. Very easily could be taken as a direct threat. I don't care the distance get some damn binocs or a spotter we know they have them hell we paid for them. This situation will most likely get worse before it ever gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, even if it was 400 yards its still a chip shot for a decent rifleman with irons, that was not the point of the thread, I was just surprised to see people bringing weapons to bear on LEOs. It's one thing to have them just in case, it's another to be sighted in.

the BLM has had sniper teams targeting the Bundy home place for they whole week previous. The FAA has closed the area (about half the size of Deleware) to over flight for so drones can operate.

Sometime between Friday and the retreat Saturday... some citizens got to ground higher than the sniper teams... and the BLM ended up flanked.

I kinda have a problem with any paramilitary park rangers having my place surveyed out and putting sights on me.... This was a heartbeat from getting very messy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom