Some Doctors are cancelling appointments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reported tonight that personal data is being stolen by China on Zoom. Apparently the program was routed through some chinese servers, and data was harvested. I think it's been corrected.

I heard Zoom was giving info to Farcebook and being sued. But Zoom doesn't really have any of my personal info to give to anyone. Other an email address I created specifically just for this purpose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't they just call you on the phone and talk about it mostly anyway? I mean, a broken arm is a broken arm, a spleen is a spleen and a hemorrhoid is a hemorrhoid, right? Anything harder to deal with than that, you're more than likely gonna need to send pics...or else they'd just say "Pics; or it didn't happen".
Exactly! That is what I requested from the VA. Supposed to have a CT tomorrow but I canceled it last week and rescheduled to the first of June. Then they said the follow up with the gastro Dr. would be 30 days later as there were no more appointments. Told the scheduler my phone number and said to have the DR call me.
I can be out at the lake fishing and get a phone call. I don't need to drive 200 miles round trip to hear what they want to tell me. It's really that simple.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard Zoom was giving info to Farcebook and being sued. But Zoom doesn't really have any of my personal info to give to anyone. Other an email address I created specifically just for this purpose.
The chinese were also harvesting the video's being posted on Zoom. What for I really don't know, but that was also brought out.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first one for me was done through the what's app, app (not a typo). This next one on Friday is set up to be done through my e-mail address.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel you pain.

My office has been down since Mid March.

The Governor, ADA and Oklahoma Dental Association all decreed that we should only be treating "true" dental emergencies.
No cleanings
No regular fillings, crowns, root canals.
Just emergencies. True emergencies.

And they were even nice enough to specify what constituted an emergency and basically say "if you treat something else, you will face review by the Licensing Board"

Decree from "on high" now states "don't do anything until after April 30".

Dave

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why can't they just call you on the phone and talk about it mostly anyway? I mean, a broken arm is a broken arm, a spleen is a spleen and a hemorrhoid is a hemorrhoid, right? Anything harder to deal with than that, you're more than likely gonna need to send pics...or else they'd just say "Pics; or it didn't happen".

My ortho doc tried telemed Friday but he couldn’t hear me so just called me on the phone. 4 weeks ago today on knee replacement and better every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going in for a doc visit and labs today. No getting away from your friendly neighborhood vampire it seems. I do think my sleep study and Colonoscopy will be postponed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom