Some Doctors are cancelling appointments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was suppose to take my Mom to the doctor this afternoon and their office called this morning and canceled.I don't blame them especially since a nurse friend told me they don't have enough protective equipment.I am suppose to go next week to get my labs done so I wouldn't mind if they canceled on me.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around here they have cancelled all medical aid except those deemed emergency. Dr visit, exams, minor surgeries, dental and eye.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one patient scheduled this morning - Monday is usually by far the busiest day. And that lady called and canceled.

I did 2 'add-on' telemedicine visits and then went home at 11AM. I've been sitting playing Xbox all day, waiting on some ribs to cook.

They tell me we will survive this....

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one patient scheduled this morning - Monday is usually by far the busiest day. And that lady called and canceled.

I did 2 'add-on' telemedicine visits and then went home at 11AM. I've been sitting playing Xbox all day, waiting on some ribs to cook.

They tell me we will survive this....

Probably will, long as ya have ribs to cook...
:drunk2:

I agree with Mac. I would add some chicken broth now that they say it will help cure the Covid.

Woody

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had two appointments for minor procedures cancelled: ... "We'll get back to you after this is over" ... I get it. I have another appointment this Thursday, they sent me a text and said they'd do it by telephone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom