Someone saving the earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe not.

In my parking garage today.

IMG_9312.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually got to see one of these up close and personal this past week. The brother of a client that I was visiting with had his at the golf resort we were at. He let me (and a ton of other people) look around it and check it out. It was interesting but good GOD that thing is hideous. I don't care about how innovative it may or may not be, it's just FUGLY. I mean, to each there own and all, but it's definitely not for me.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually got to see one of these up close and personal this past week. The brother of a client that I was visiting with had his at the golf resort we were at. He let me (and a ton of other people) look around it and check it out. It was interesting but good GOD that thing is hideous. I don't care about how innovative it may or may not be, it's just FUGLY. I mean, to each there own and all, but it's definitely not for me.
Kinda like the truck version of a Glock

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first reaction to them was complete dislike of the appearance. It is entirely different from other vehicle designs. The shape is entirely utilitarian - the thick sheets of stainless steel are only practical to bend along straight lines. In time I came around to liking the looks of the thing based on the ruggedness of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom