Someone set off a pipe bomb 50 yards from my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't see the pics at work, but that's a crazy story. Hopefully it was just some stupid kids getting innocent practice in (as innocent as you can be with a pipe bomb) and not somebody attempting harm to you or your property, or practicing to do so to others in the future.

Did you check any facing windows for cracks?

We live in a trailer, so no worries on that front.

There are some kids in our neighborhood and the one adjoining us. Yesterday, fire marshals and SPD kept walking over to the houses beside us. My guess is they might be interested in something over there.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite honestly I don't see anything wrong with that.
:anyone:

Other than the fact we are in a burn ban and it started a wildfire. Had the wind been the other direction, we would have had a fight for our house on our hands.
And the fact it was close enough to receive shrapnel (which we didn't). But "50 yards from my house" and "explosive device" aren't two good things to say together.

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God no one was hurt. We had some teenagers experimenting out where I live with some type of explosives. They put them on a tree and on the ground then shot at it with a .22 rifle. The sheriff came out and investigated the incident, found out who it was and shortly there after the FBI came out. Not sure what they did to them but we do not hear anymore explosions out here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom