Something new you get to worry about

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
031B932F-8938-4626-8556-5A4F2E8859F6.jpeg

Guard ‘needle spiked’ with drugs at deadly Travis Scott concert

yeah I know, none of you were going to one of his concerts…

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Survival of the fittest / hippest. Been a WHOLE lot of needle sticking in recent past. The entire world is in a very fragile state. If'n your eyes are open but then if your barefoot and pregnant then ya likely not aware.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, recreational drugs are expensive. So I'm guessin' these random injections contain something a lot cheaper. And quite likely, more deadly.

Drano, anyone? :shocked:
___

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I understand, recreational drugs are expensive. So I'm guessin' these random injections contain something a lot cheaper. And quite likely, more deadly.

Drano, anyone? :shocked:
___
Worse. opiates. At least that is what they have been using in Chicago and what was reported at Astroworld.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have been doing the needle spiking for years, I remember hearing about it when I was stationed in Cali. Kids would go to raves or shady basement concerts and get hit with random crap, typically hallucigenics or extacy.

that concert deal sucks, a real tragedy. Sadly, it shows how crappy our society is getting. We’re allowing ourselves to get too hyped up over something to the point where we’re willing to trample each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom