Something stupid but no road rage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two Ok County plowing one tons with sand/salt hoppers in back both going down 4 lane same direction east, one is on the outside plowing going east, second one going east as well on inside lane plowing blowing his s*#t to the outside lane that was just plowed. Not the two sharpest Ok County plow truck drivers! LOL!

That did not set me off like Glock Em Down gets when he drives and all the rest of you that admitted you as well act like Glock Em Down.

But having to go to CVS when mostly snowed in for two days to get the wife Abreva for her lip sore, now that got me riled up thinking about that, enroute to CVS.

And for those that don’t read so well. See Drawing below.

5E74342B-C0FF-46E5-917E-12FC96D4FC89.jpeg

F9DE0B49-C363-4E5D-B077-6FAF0A9BEFFC.jpeg

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Two Ok County plowing one tons with sand/salt hoppers in back both going down 4 lane same direction east, one is on the outside plowing going east, second one going east as well on inside lane plowing blowing his s*#t to the outside lane that was just plowed. Not the two sharpest Ok County plow truck drivers! LOL!

That did not set me off like Glock Em Down gets when he drives and all the rest of you that admitted you as well act like Glock Em Down.

But having to go to CVS when mostly snowed in for two days to get the wife Abreva for her lip sore, now that got me riled up thinking about that, enroute to CVS.

View attachment 344051

View attachment 344056
They shoulda flip flopped...inside guy leads.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Why should county workers be any different than state level. Moron seems to be the over riding requirement to work government jobs.
Had a heating issue at a property and a grown man was cold. I stated he may want to wear hus jacket because it was going to be a while .
He actually stated "I should not have to wear a jacket in doors".
I just chuckled and said "Ok be cold.... "
He got pissed and allowed I am rude!
The "man" was at least 40.....

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why should county workers be any different than state level. Moron seems to be the over riding requirement to work government jobs.
Had a heating issue at a property and a grown man was cold. I stated he may want to wear hus jacket because it was going to be a while .
Hahaha, I tell our kids all the time that just because they dont like or want a solution to their problem doesnt mean they get to continue complaining. I will listen to it once, suggest a solution. If they dont like my solution they can spend their whining energy on something more productive like finding a solution they do like.

This typically revolves around different types of OTC medicine for coughs or sore throats or being too tired in the morning when it is time to get ready for school.

EDIT:: Also, the plows wouldve driven me nuts. I cannot stand inefficiencies or doing things in a way that is obvious will require rework. It bugs me to the point that I have turned down job offers at companies that turn a blind eye to the importance of process improvement.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 344051

View attachment 344056
they get paid by the HOUR what you expect !!! talking about a lip sore should have left the picture off.!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Are you considering me as a moron?

Any evidence of such?

Does your statement also apply to those in the military (government employment)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom