Sometimes I skip a few

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a topic sometimes and then I skip a few days of reading a topic I may have interest in
and then come in a few pages later and see what is new only to find bickering.

I did not learn anything new on the topic I had interest in.
Keeps me from clicking on stuff in Sports or General forum Or political stuff etc.

I quit watching local TV because I hate the commercials and Local News is 80% bad stuff I do not need that junk.

Surround yourself with positive people or happy people.
I am still young (53) and take no meds or supplements and I was told many times stress is the #1 killer.

I will have to skip many more.

:)

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back I found a passage on the Bible where we are to love and pray our enemies.

After that when someone wronged me I started to pray for them.

I usually pray for the Lord to come into their heart and save them, and for the lord to bless them with the job of their dreams, and for the Lord to let them win the lotto / lottery!

After that I usually feel better, and the anger disapears!

No stress is best! 👍

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back I found a passage on the Bible where we are to love and pray our enemies.

After that when someone wronged me I started to pray for them.

I usually pray for the Lord to come into their heart and save them, and for the lord to bless them with the job of their dreams, and for the Lord to let them win the lotto / lottery!

After that I usually feel better, and the anger disapears!

No stress is best! 👍
Lemee know where you live and I'll come over and wrong you.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a topic sometimes and then I skip a few days of reading a topic I may have interest in
and then come in a few pages later and see what is new only to find bickering.

I did not learn anything new on the topic I had interest in.
Keeps me from clicking on stuff in Sports or General forum Or political stuff etc.

I quit watching local TV because I hate the commercials and Local News is 80% bad stuff I do not need that junk.

Surround yourself with positive people or happy people.
I am still young (53) and take no meds or supplements and I was told many times stress is the #1 killer.

I will have to skip many more.

You‘ve nailed it. :thumb:
Along with quitting TV, I’ve even distanced myself from a couple friends, because all they want to do is talk about the “drama” in their lives. I have a wife and teen age daughter, so I have plenty “drama” of my own without listening to two grown ass men belly ache about theirs.:blahblah:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never talked about work or school, politics, religion, sports or feelings with anyone.
I have talked with friends about fishing , hunting, and cars.

I always hated the old men asking me: How was school? When I was in grade school.

Answer was : Fine.

I never asked my kids that question because I know what the real answer is.
It sucks and you learn squat and teachers can care less and bullies are here to stay.

So I keep quiet for the most part.
Wife talks about her day.

I lost many girlfriends in my younger days because lack of talking probably.
And for sure the fact they would say I act as though I do not need them.

My answer was always the same: I do not need you, I do not need anyone, it is a want thing.
That usually was the last of the relationship.

Did those girls want a needy person?
I am the wrong guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom