I am a dork.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the wife and I moved into the RV back in 2011, we've not had a land line phone since. And, since we want to stay in contact with family and friends, we both have cell phones. I resisted for a long time until the wife said I was getting one because she wanted to be able to get in touch with me on occasion.

We will probably never again have a land line phone.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We still have a landline as our main phone and I use a desktop computer.........internet, landline and tv are with Cox.

I fought it for several years but the wife finally got me to get a couple of cell phones (flip) a few years back, she turns hers on and carries it every time she leaves the house then turns it back off when she gets back home.........mine pretty much just sits on the dinning room table collecting dust.

We're with Consumer Cellular and pay right at $35..00 per month for both phones.........we very seldom make any but I'll admit that the cell phone has come in handy for free long distance calls and on the rare occasion when the cable goes out.

Neither one of us do the texting thing and don't have intentions of starting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom