I am a dork.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so I click on the topics to the right on my computer when I see one that interest me.

I have not been reading all of the words and many times I get click baited and end up in some topic I do not have interest in.

Today I finally read all of the wording and at the bottom it stated General discussion or it will read "Sports" etc etc.

I can finally stay out of some click bait if I just read all the headline.

Dork.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't so much.
In the house on the desk is not so bad.
In my pocket or some sirus thing in the house or computers in my car talking to me I do not like.

I do trade stocks on line now and then and look at the weather radar and make my own forecast.

Desk top only though.
Thinking of canceling my my home phone.
6 junk calls before 10:30 AM.
F that phone.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Desk top only though.
Thinking of canceling my my home phone.
6 junk calls before 10:30 AM.
F that phone.
Cancelled the home phone 10 years ago. Best $30 a month I haven't spent.
$30 x 12 $360 x 10 = $3600 saved. Deleted cable bill also. With Internet TV just sign up for sports season and cancel when season ends.
As to the junk calls. If you can get them cancelled, I'd sign up. The "want to buy your house" fishermen have taken it to a whole new level. I have 5 phones on my service. When one of us gets a call or text message from the jackwads, we all get them at the same time. I want to know the service that provides them the numbers. I will make a habit to put them on auto dial repeat every time I have a spare moment.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always crunch numbers and No house phone means NO phone at all because I do not have a cell phone and will not get one of those either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom