Sometimes I'm just annoying and sometimes I'm just a butt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuck in bed today and only out once, so I had a chance to re-read some older post from some of the members. I also got to see some of the STUPID things I use to post. No wonder I have 2 strikes against me on my permanent record. I also see the post from some of the members that aren't here anymore and the tons of great advice and support this group gave, and continues to give, each other.
Blessings to you all. I'll try not to swing at a sliding curve and get that 3rd strike. :homer:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

"Sometimes I'm just annoying and sometimes I'm just a butt"​

Said everyone ...ever!! :cool: Get well soon butt......uum uuhh I meant Sir.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Stuck in bed today and only out once, so I had a chance to re-read some older post from some of the members. I also got to see some of the STUPID things I use to post. No wonder I have 2 strikes against me on my permanent record. I also see the post from some of the members that aren't here anymore and the tons of great advice and support this group gave, and continues to give, each other.
Blessings to you all. I'll try not to swing at a sliding curve and get that 3rd strike. :homer:
Those two strikes you keep mentioning expired long ago SF.

I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom