Sometimes it's nice to see celebs supporting us for a change!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of folks in dumbass wood that actually support the right, but they are afraid to speak out, as their employers are to the left.
I really don't understand that either? Didn't they make their money the way the right says?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He wore a hat.

Tom Selleck. Now HE'S a 2A supporter.

To promote his movie The Love Letter, Selleck was invited to be on The Rosie O'Donnell Show on May 19, 1999. However, he found himself defending an ad in which he appeared supporting the National Rifle Association (NRA) and his position on gun ownership. Selleck said, "It's your show, and you can talk about it after I leave." O'Donnell was highly criticized; it was criticism which led her to make an apology to Selleck by saying, "For him feeling embarrassed and humiliated by me, I strongly do apologize to him personally, but I do not apologize for my feelings about the issue of gun control."[27]

Selleck is a member of the Board of Directors and public spokesman of the NRA.[28] After close friend Charlton Heston stepped down-due to failing health-as the highly visible public spokesman of the NRA in 2003, Selleck has stepped up in comparable manner to succeed him.[29] In 2002, Selleck donated the rifle he used in Quigley Down Under (a custom 13-pound [6 kg], single-shot, 1874 Sharps Rifle, with a 34-inch [86-cm] barrel),[30] along with six other firearms from his other films, to the National Rifle Association, as part of the NRA's exhibit "Real Guns of Reel Heroes" at the National Firearms Museum in Fairfax, Virginia.[28]

For a number of years, Selleck appeared in television advertising for The National Review (he also subscribes to The New Republic).[31] He endorsed Senator John McCain in the 2008 presidential election. Selleck describes himself politically as "a registered independent with a lot of libertarian leanings."[32] In a 2012 magazine article about his career, he mentioned that he likes the fact that his character on Blue Bloods and his family are visibly practicing Catholics, while adding that he is not very religious himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

zodiacflyer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how he handled Rosie... awesome control. You could see that he was getting REAL irritated, I was chanting "DO IT..." and waiting for him to say "WHY DON'T WE BAN THE RAPID FIRE FORKS THAT TURNED YOU INTO A FAT$$?!" (Damn hypocrite.... guns are bad... but her bodyguards are armed)

Latest posts

Top Bottom