Sons of Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That show is a joke just like the stories they portray. If you get a nice fuzzy feeling because they did some nice thing for some nice person just remember it's fiction and many of the people featured are actors. Same with the Wyatt clan's show whatever it's called...and for that matter include all of them from Pawn Stars to Lizard Lick, it's all fiction.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That show is a joke just like the stories they portray. If you get a nice fuzzy feeling because they did some nice thing for some nice person just remember it's fiction and many of the people featured are actors. Same with the Wyatt clan's show whatever it's called...and for that matter include all of them from Pawn Stars to Lizard Lick, it's all fiction.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Next you'll claim WWF is fake.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should put that comment in the pet peeves thread, under people that bursted my bubbles.
May be it's just the names that are changed to protect the innocent.
At least they turned me on to Tab Benoit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom