Sons of Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We we managed to get through almost the whole episode without hearing stef's fingers on the chalkboard voice.

Agreed, and they didn't have her talking about how good she can build guns. Of course Chris really can't build guns either but they have him on there like he is some master gun builder and in an advisory role now. He couldn't build a gun when Vincent was there, doesn't look like he's improved much sense.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That show is a joke just like the stories they portray. If you get a nice fuzzy feeling because they did some nice thing for some nice person just remember it's fiction and many of the people featured are actors. Same with the Wyatt clan's show whatever it's called...and for that matter include all of them from Pawn Stars to Lizard Lick, it's all fiction.

Please include a spoiler alert.

You've ruined TV as I know it.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That show is a joke just like the stories they portray. If you get a nice fuzzy feeling because they did some nice thing for some nice person just remember it's fiction and many of the people featured are actors. Same with the Wyatt clan's show whatever it's called...and for that matter include all of them from Pawn Stars to Lizard Lick, it's all fiction.

Here comes Honey Boo Boo is not fake! No one could fart and spit in a gatorade bottle like that from acting class!

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My heart sank when I saw Chris Kyle was going to be on there. I know it's for his foundation and all, but damn....that's like Jeff Gordon going on Pimp my Ride or something

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to take the show off of my DVR recordings, along with the rip-off artist in Colorado. I tried out the new Family Guns last night, and it was alright so far; we'll see. The best stuff is on Wednesday Nights on the Outdoor channel; at least you might learn something on Gun Stories or something.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to take the show off of my DVR recordings, along with the rip-off artist in Colorado. I tried out the new Family Guns last night, and it was alright so far; we'll see. The best stuff is on Wednesday Nights on the Outdoor channel; at least you might learn something on Gun Stories or something.
What network shows Family Guns ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom