Sooo,What you guy's think will happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The best thing that could happen but will not happen; is to cut wellfare social security, Medicare, Medicaid, and initiate the fairfax and fix the taxes and legal system so it inspires confidence and an inviting environment for business new and established alike, the. Honor our debt and once business picks up, we prosper and simply grow out of the debt with a balanced or rather profitable budget.

But, we will end up just raising the line and letting the debt grow and allowing the problem to be pushed further down the road so it will cause even more frustration and issues; but let's not forget that they will take advantage of this to pass whatever or do whatever they want in the meantime, nothing new here.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jb if you keep talking about knowing whats going to happen im going to be pressed by curiosity to duck tape you to a chair and put a bucket of lutfisc at your feet to make you talk. Torture by smell. Its the wave of the futur!

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks I haven't laughed that hard in along time i needed it.

Not really that funny..... I collect paper money and have BILLION mark notes from Germany circa 1920s after WWI... they said it would literally take billions of marks to buy a loaf of bread, which could have been bought for just a few marks a few years before.

Just depends on how bad things are going to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom