Sooo,What you guy's think will happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true..... but, you over looked the first part "ALL DEBTS CONTRACTED..." This would include the current situation our country is in.

Your quote is taken out of context.

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation

It is stating debts contracted before the adoption of the Constitution.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I find that i am returning to words once spoken by bush "Never let a good disaster go to waste" Would that also include major talks of disaster dealing with the debt cealing? No one truly knows what will happen to the US if we default. Panic and flash mobs come to mind but that is nither here nor there. A better question would be. What is going on behind the curtins that we don't know about or is not being talked about? Cloak and dagger my friends? The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find that i am returning to words once spoken by bush "Never let a good disaster go to waste" Would that also include major talks of disaster dealing with the debt cealing? No one truly knows what will happen to the US if we default. Panic and flash mobs come to mind but that is nither here nor there. A better question would be. What is going on behind the curtins that we don't know about or is not being talked about? Cloak and dagger my friends?

amsnbcmedia1.msn.com_j_msnbc_Components_Photo_StoryLevel_0804118fe9f7db6abcc3fc1e3e1682fc06d3b.jpg

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!

aimages.fanpop.com_images_image_uploads_Slater_dazed_and_confused_301833_327_292.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom