Sooo,What you guy's think will happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true..... but, you over looked the first part "ALL DEBTS CONTRACTED..." This would include the current situation our country is in.

No - it doesn't. That part is modified and qualified by the follow on BEFORE.

As for being smarter than a 6th grader I didn't intend that to apply to you. You were smart enough to read the constitution and how many today do that. It's just a pet peeve of mine that I believe all my children have been provided crappy educations in state schools and my tax dollars were wasted or ill spent. That belief was reinforced when I went back to OU in '94 - '95 to finish up my baccaulareate. With one notable exception (a course in financial derivatives) the course work was easier than the high school courses I took in the late 60's. Thought it might just be me. after talking at one time or another to all the professors of the courses I took about my concern and getting almost 100% agreement from them that most contemporary HS graduates would not be able to hack the teaching levels extant in the late 60's and early 70's I was even more convinced of the low level of primary and secondary schools in Oklahoma, probably the nation. All 3 of my daughters are grown but now I've got a 3 yr old son to worry over. Agonizing over private schools (expensive), home schooling or letting him brave the abomination called public school. Sucks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you wont be able to buy food from private vendors just from the government..........so no you wont be a billionaire!

Who said I was gonna be a vendor?? I'm a black market kinda gal!! LOL Cha-ching ...

(AND ... I got the Johnny Laws in my pocket ... Well, okay, maybe not in my pocket but I got it covered!! LOL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom