South Korea's Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the Bible goes, nobody killed Jesus, particularly Roman soldiers. Jesus committed suicide and died for the sins of mankind. Roman soldiers however provided plenty of suffering.

We will be judged on whether or not we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, nothing else. Your individual actions will decide whether you receive rewards, or the lack thereof, not where you spend eternity.
:ooh2: Suicide? I think not.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
As far as the Bible goes, nobody killed Jesus, particularly Roman soldiers. Jesus committed suicide and died for the sins of mankind. Roman soldiers however provided plenty of suffering.

We will be judged on whether or not we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, nothing else. Your individual actions will decide whether you receive rewards, or the lack thereof, not where you spend eternity.

Suicide?

His arrest, his trial, the beating he took, the hanging on the cross, the spear in the side....suicide?

No, Roman soldiers were following orders. Those soldiers have long since died and have been or will be judged, by God, for their very individual actions.

I doubt I was just a soldier following orders will get ya a pass. YMMV

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
AND on your 11th post since re-joining the Forum you have passed judgement on my brother, a career man and father. You Sir are the epitome of hypocrisy and shall forever endure the wrath of my IGNORE option. To be a tool is normal, to hide behind the Lord to do so is immoral. May your opinions fall on deaf ears and your higher than though opine of self be realized as merely earthly.

Mr. Hargrove, I was a member on OSA when Kelly Drown owned the forum, I had hundreds of posts but both forgot my "alias" and have been caught up in life thus have not been on the forum for a few years.

I assure you I am a kind and humble man who loves guns and the Lord. Please forgive me, I'm very sorry I offended you.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:ooh2: Suicide? I think not.
Sure it was, by definition, it had to be that way. It was the ultimate sacrifice. Nobody could kill him, he made the ultimate decision when he offered up his spirit.

Roman soldiers can't kill somebody who can raise himself from the dead. Jesus allowed the soldiers to bruise his body, but his death was ultimately his decision, not the Romans.

You're looking at suicide thru the ugly connotations of today's dogma. There was no ugliness involved with what Jesus did.

Last edited:

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2f87c84ea0678afd219055532ff40c6e--kim-jong-un-noord-korea.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom