Spam calls from (201) 215-1xxx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else getting hammered with these insurance calls from (201) 215-1XXX?

I normally don't get many, and always block them even though I know it's unlikely the same number will ever call again.

Yesterday I got them almost every hour, and now they've started again today...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope don't even show one as having happened. More than likely would have been blocked anyway by default. If you get a ton take a look at Should I Answer they have a search form and if it shows up in there it would have been automatically blocked.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope don't even show one as having happened. More than likely would have been blocked anyway by default. If you get a ton take a look at Should I Answer they have a search form and if it shows up in there it would have been automatically blocked.
Thanks for the link. I wasn't the only one receiving calls from the number that's been bugging me so I filled out their questionnaire.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I wasn't the only one receiving calls from the number that's been bugging me so I filled out their questionnaire.
Install the app and set things up and you can make it answer and hang up. It's a little annoying that way since you will hear it ring for a short time but they will also not get your voicemail. That or just forward the voicemail to something that will easily waste their time, I would suggest 605–475–6962 so you can help entertain the idiots.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just erased 21 messages off my land line answering machine, and all but four of them were "survey" calls from the same number. I don't recall what the number was, but that area code looks familiar. I don't really care, though; my outgoing message is set up to trigger their voice recognition so they'll waste their time (and a few cents) leaving a message that won't be heard.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I got Truecaller app, haven't been getting annoying calls.I had nomorobo on my landline that we got rid of years ago. It also worked great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom