Speak Up!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't ever hesitate to speak up about saftey issues at the range.

I was at Banner Rd the other day and wittnessed two saftey violations.

1) Guy took off down range with out calling the range cold, mean while guy on the other end of the range was settled in behind his rifle looking through his scope.

2) Range was cold and a guy was handling his rifle at the firing line.

Both times I was the only one to say anything while everyone else just looked on. Afterwards both gentlemen came up to me appologized and shook my hand. The guy that took off down range thought the guy at his rifle was on the range next to us, and the guy handling his rifle didn't know any better as this was his first trip to a public range.

Always pay attention. Speak up. Trust me, no one will ever think anything less of you for speaking up. I can't understand why so many people are so freaking shy. I would rather people think I was an arse than to live with knowing I could have prevented a tragic situation and didn't do a damn thing.

That is all. :smack:

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at H & H and in one of the small rooms and the only other group in there was a guy and his kid shooting a shotgun. He kept turning around and facing away from the rang to rack the gun and load it. He was covering me with the muzzle every time he did it. Shoot - rotate right covering me, load the gun, rotate left fire. JEEEEBUS!!!!!

I'm new to this, but I at least know how bad that is. I asked him to not do that and he was cool about it. I think he knew he was clueless.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom