Squirrel hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"It don't matter if she is ugly, a woman that will cook you a mess of squirrel and dumplings is the one you want to marry." Phil Robertson

Grandson's ALWAYS ready to go squirrel hunting. Great primer for deer season, too. Biggest problem is most of the squirrels have moved to town.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to Lexington WMA, only caught a possible glimpse of one busy tail. We did find a lot of coyote tracks out there and ended up tracking the coyote for 1/2-3/4 mile until we lost the tracks at a pond out there. I don't plan on going back out until the morning/evenings start to cool off a bit again.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been in a good while, but my uncle and I like squirrel hunting on one of his friends land. My preferred time of year is fall/winter, fewer leaves, fewer bugs and fewer degrees.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I retired this past Feb. and live only 1/2 mile from the Black Bear creek and so I've been squirrel hunting several times. The main reason I quit for a while is the ticks. They got really bad and really hungry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom