SSD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some medical disabilities and am considering Social Security Disability. Does anyone have any quidance on how to go about that? I'v been on the website and read the list of 5 different conditions to qualify and I meet 2 of them and maybe a 3rd (not sure on that one). Do I just hire a lawyer or are there other options?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some medical disabilities and am considering Social Security Disability. Does anyone have any quidance on how to go about that? I'v been on the website and read the list of 5 different conditions to qualify and I meet 2 of them and maybe a 3rd (not sure on that one). Do I just hire a lawyer or are there other options?
My dad is on it. He tried to get it and was denied so he hired a lawyer and got it. I would definitely hire a good lawyer and hopefully you can bypass the denial. He has been on it since about 2010.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hire a lawyer immediately. My buddy went through his 401k waiting to get approval, then he got a lawyer.

The scumbags that know how to game the system know how to do it.

Honesty working folks have used their time making a living, not scamming, so they're lost without legal help.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hire a lawyer immediately. My buddy went through his 401k waiting to get approval, then he got a lawyer.

The scumbags that know how to game the system know how to do it.

Honesty working folks have used their time making a living, not scamming, so they're lost without legal help.
I've seen commercials for Dan Davis but dont know any other lawyers for this. Any reccomendations?

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly my now departed wife’s’ experience with SS, back around 2010. She had worsening RA and COPD, quit working in her early fifties, tried applying for SS benefits, some disability. Denied, given the run around for a few months, hired an attorney recommended to her, got results in a month or two.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wifes sisters all got disability from .gov after they hired a lawyer. The lawyer takes his fees out of the settlement from gov when/if approved.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom