Star Trek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite Star Trek series?

• Total voters

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the OS they were always having a woman involved and would compete with each other for her affection. I grew up with this series and find TNG a close second.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The original series, Kirk is just a better captain

Are you kidding? Picard demands satisfaction and he gets results!

I enjoy all Star Trek, minus TOS. It was before my time and, despite my dad watching everything Star Trek constantly, I could never get into TOS.

In my opinion, TNG > DS9 > Voyager > Enterprise, with TNG and DS9 being far ahead favorites. First Contact is my favorite, Generations being my second.

Counselor Troi = boioioioing

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Picard demands satisfaction and he gets results!

Kirk was a man of action. He got satisfaction everywhere he went. He screwed and fought his way across the galaxy. If that's not the definition of conquering the final frontier then I'll eat my hat. I'll take hot green women over hot earl grey any day.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kirk was a man of action. He got satisfaction everywhere he went. He screwed and fought his way across the galaxy. If that's not the definition of conquering the final frontier then I'll eat my hat. I'll take hot green women over hot earl grey any day.

Though this was a big part of what Kirk was all about, I did not consider this before making my initial statement. While I still believe Picard is the man, there's no denying Kirk's top spot on many favorite lists.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picard always pissed me off in the battle scenes. His whole strategy was sit there staring and get shot five or six times first. Then stand there looking at the view screen with a look of "Gee I don't know, maybe we should let them shoot us a few more times before we fire." Warf was the only one on the whole bridge with any balls. Then Picard NEVER took his advice in battle. I think Picard was modeled after the whole "Euro think" way of doing things.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are the latest movies the "reboot" ones? If so, they are by far the best IMO. I loved the old movie series but this Kahn was complete badass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom