Stepper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'll bring up another point:

When I met with sajeantet, he handed me a LOADED glock 26! When he handed me the gun, the first thing I did was to drop the mag, and I was shocked to see it was fully loaded! It was full of hollow points! I pulled the slide back, but there wasn't a round chambered, thank God! I wish I would've walked away right then and there!

sajeantet, don't ever, ever hand somebody a loaded gun. Just some words of wisdom.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to drag this on, but:

I just talked to the person that sold the gun to Sajeantet. He said he DID tell him, and he knew numbers DID NOT MATCH!

This means sajeantet didn't personally swap out parts, but he KNOWINGLY sold it that way, lied about it, and then accused ME of changing it.

Enough SAID.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sajeantet has contacted me, and has offered to buy the gun back from me. I will be meeting him at 7pm tonight.

I will post what happens when I get back later tonight.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with him, he bought it back, end of story.

He walked off before I was able to thank him for at least finally doing the right thing and buying it back.

He told me the only reason he was taking it back was because he found another buyer for the gun.

I definately wouldn't ever buy anything from this guy again.

I'm tired of wasting 4 days of my life messing with this.

Glad its over.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to drag this on, but:

I just talked to the person that sold the gun to Sajeantet. He said he DID tell him, and he knew numbers DID NOT MATCH!

This means sajeantet didn't personally swap out parts, but he KNOWINGLY sold it that way, lied about it, and then accused ME of changing it.

Enough SAID.
Wow.
Glad he took it back tho'...

Don't worry Step, I think most everyone here knows that you are a standup guy.
I'd do business with you, sight unseen, any day of the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom