Storm Shelters and State Fairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem, keep in mind I didn't haggle with GroundZero so there may or may not be some play in those numbers. And those FlatSafe numbers are all $100 lower for the fair, additional $100 off for cash or check.

I struck out on jerky, I saw something with no brand and Fesperman's which I don't care for. I did pick up some Head Country season salt & marinade, I have never tried either.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem, keep in mind I didn't haggle with GroundZero so there may or may not be some play in those numbers. And those FlatSafe numbers are all $100 lower for the fair, additional $100 off for cash or check.

I struck out on jerky, I saw something with no brand and Fesperman's which I don't care for. I did pick up some Head Country season salt & marinade, I have never tried either.

I love Fesperman's. I think it's the next best thing to homemade. I'm gnawing on a pouch of Peppered right now, actually. 8 ounce bag, all for me, and it's almost empty. I usually go through these pouches the same day I buy them. I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Fesperman's. I think it's the next best thing to homemade. I'm gnawing on a pouch of Peppered right now, actually. 8 ounce bag, all for me, and it's almost empty. I usually go through these pouches the same day I buy them. I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning.

Jerky is tricky, every one has there own preferences. Best store bought IMHO is No Man's Land mild.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pitted flat safe and ground zero against each other. Initial price was 3500 + travel since I was in sapulpa and I ended up getting 2900 installed on the 8 person. I went with ground zero due to quicker install and lifetime warranty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom