Supply Chain Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here..

Creative Destruction illustrates the economic cycles that occur within capitalism as technology evolves over time. While this process does not always benefit everyone, it is an essential part of economic growth and innovation.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait a month or two when you can’t find coffee. Then you non-believers will be singing a different tune. 😄
This whole thing is just a plot to run out of coffee so Starbucks belly's up and the intersections will be free of the entitled that think it is ok the block traffic for an $8.00 nasty cup of coffee that must have cream and sugar to be potable!! That is my theory and I am sticking to it , cause we all need a little hope! :cool:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thing is just a plot to run out of coffee so Starbucks belly's up and the intersections will be free of the entitled that think it is ok the block traffic for an $8.00 nasty cup of coffee that must have cream and sugar to be potable!! That is my theory and I am sticking to it , cause we all need a little hope! :cool:
OMG! Karen's without coffee. 💩

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company I work for is the world largest construction equipment rental company. Each year they purchase about $1B in new equipment to replace the older aging machines. Purchasing/orders are placed in the 4th quarter the prior year and it usually starts filtering in the first and second quarters. As of now we have received less than half of the 1 billion dollars in new equipment. I tried to place orders for a 35 ton log splitter and medium size stump grinder for our location. Email back from manufacture said Feb 2022 at the earliest. It is crazy with equipment replacement parts when machines go down for repair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom