swampratt appreciation thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll help you out! Snattlerake to the rescue! After Halloween cleanup, I'll again come down and assist you with all some more of those bad items!

Thanks @red dirt shootist too!!! I gots me some kewel stuffys to werk on!
Thank you for the thank you, and thanks to @swampratt for the mention. But I think I should warn you I am slightly radioactive, I peg the Gieger at Standard scrap, so if code enforcement shows up don't give me up. Other than that one small thing, it's all good.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did have an @swampratt moment the other day. Got me a nice smoker for free. Neighbor had it on the curb, but no sign, so I stopped and inquired to make sure it was up for grabs. Also asked what was wrong and he said the auger quit turning. Loaded that puppy up promptly. About 15 minutes later Pitboss was sending me a replacement motor under warranty.

Anyways, I sure wasn't leaving that beauty on the side of the road. As a bonus, PB got me the part in two business days, and 10 minutes after getting it that bad boy was good as new and smoking chicken an hour later. Retail cost at Lowes: $500. My cost: 1 hour of time.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did have an @swampratt moment the other day. Got me a nice smoker for free. Neighbor had it on the curb, but no sign, so I stopped and inquired to make sure it was up for grabs. Also asked what was wrong and he said the auger quit turning. Loaded that puppy up promptly. About 15 minutes later Pitboss was sending me a replacement motor under warranty.

Anyways, I sure wasn't leaving that beauty on the side of the road. As a bonus, PB got me the part in two business days, and 10 minutes after getting it that bad boy was good as new and smoking chicken an hour later. Retail cost at Lowes: $500. My cost: 1 hour of time.

I have to say that's a smokin' deal.

:)

Hmmm...

...I seem to have a question...

...is everyone in here trying to "butter up" swampratt? What's the outcome if they succeed?

:comfort:

You get a free roam and some free pickins from all my treasures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom