Tactical Bras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what the outrage is here. I enlisted back in 1988, we were issued ALL clothing, including socks and underwear. I was in a combat MOS so no women around, but it would seem logical that the military would also issue bras.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what the outrage is here. I enlisted back in 1988, we were issued ALL clothing, including socks and underwear. I was in a combat MOS so no women around, but it would seem logical that the military would also issue bras.
No outrage, just seems kind of funny. (1990-2011)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they issued me a jock strap and we can't have women running around with two black eyes-give try hem a bra! After all, the Air Force. Lets the females wear ponytails now so a bra shouldn't even be in question.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they issued me a jock strap and we can't have women running around with two black eyes-give try hem a bra! After all, the Air Force. Lets the females wear ponytails now so a bra shouldn't even be in question.
The Army does also with earrings and two-tone nail polish. We also have a transgender drill sergeant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom