One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok you old boomer, You don't like our opinions and call us ass holes because your feelings are hurt? You came to the wrong place if you're a sensitive hamburger eating tool.

How big are you? You can always hook up with pissmstr and send me PM threats, lol You and him and his VA buddy can roll down here and get me.

Stick to pudding and hamburgers, lol
Not all here are opinions, just a few. My feelings are not hurt. I just call things as I see them and do not care what you think.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The blood was turned to wine. I grew up on a ranch in west Texas and have work on several. when we cook steaks and are served them, they do not mooo or kick, and the are not black like hockey pucks. When fishiing try a different bait.
According to your Jesus, however to most he was a false prophet. Just because you cooked or whoever cooked them that way does not make it true. Only 2 things come from TX…
The bait I use always works!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
then you don't know anything about the subject ,so why comment?
He didn't say that he didn't know anything about the subject, he said he hadn't eaten at any of the places named on the list, so his commenting is just as worthless as mine is 😏

Last edited:

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to your Jesus, however to most he was a false prophet. Just because you cooked or whoever cooked them that way does not make it true. Only 2 things come from TX…
The bait I use always works!
Some people raise wormy cattle, if you do not cook it long enough you do not kill the parasites and worm. Also the meat will be stringy and chewy. Are you an atheist or democrat? Judge not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom