One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
There's old farts, and there's bitter old farts who like to start crap and make veiled threats, and then play victim when all else runs out. We have several here in this forum.
You're definitely not in the latter category, lol, I'm not that young but it's fun to say old farts in a sentence.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yuck.

At least their health department record is a lot better now than 15 years ago. (I haven’t looked in a year or so at least)

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's old farts, and there's bitter old farts who like to start crap and make veiled threats, and then play victim when all else runs out. We have several here in this forum.
You're definitely not in the latter category, lol, I'm not that young but it's fun to say old farts in a sentence.
It’s about time for the warm milk…………………………..
I guess if your old enough to be my dad then your old😆

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have eaten there several times over the last 20 years ... Not a single time was it worth half of what we paid for it. 🤷
I didn't know we had to esmansplain why ... 🤷 Salads are always hot, rolls were stale about half the time IIRC and the steaks were A. Not cooked like I asked for the first time, B. Tough as shoe leather, and/or C. Had no sear on them.

Just always been very disappointed ... Especially for the money they want ...

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know we had to esmansplain why ... 🤷 Salads are always hot, rolls were stale about half the time IIRC and the steaks were A. Not cooked like I asked for the first time, B. Tough as shoe leather, and/or C. Had no sear on them.

Just always been very disappointed ... Especially for the money they want ...
The reason you have to esmansplain is because women speak a different language than men that’s why if you want to be heard you have to repeat yourself.🫡

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eating beef and supporting the some restaurant industry is the biggest example of wanton waste and gluttony I can imagine.
I raise my own, cook my own. No restaurant steak has ever stood up to what I make and I've eaten at steak houses from TX to MT and everywhere in between

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom