One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never know he may be religious, can’t eat life’s blood.
I heard…nevermind I’ll stop fishing😏
The blood was turned to wine. I grew up on a ranch in west Texas and have work on several. when we cook steaks and are served them, they do not mooo or kick, and the are not black like hockey pucks. When fishiing try a different bait.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
3CF74866-4F55-43CF-B110-5034BAEFCDEE.png

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up in the meat business, working for my dad. I have done every thing, from retail, meat saleman, to cut steaks 8 houses a day, for Tulsa Beef and Provision, that supplies just about all the steak houses restaurants, and Country Clubs, including Southern Hills, in NE, OK. and parts of Kansas, Mo. and Arkansas. Many resaturants, and even high dollar steak houses, substitute lower grade beef, and less expensive cuts, and most people will never know the difference. The last time we went to Molly's Landing, I ordered a Rib Eye, and got a chuck steak!! It was good, they did a good job of marinating and cooking it, but it wasn't what I ordered, or payed for!! The bill for two with no appitizers, or drinks, was about $100.00! Of all the steak houses I have visited, Texas Road House, is my pick, I have gotten a very good steak every time, they appear to use only USDA Choice, Yield #2, beef! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, and my wife and I can usually get a rib eye, and a fellett, dinner, for about half the price of some other steakhouses. That is why they are always lined up, anytime, at all the Texas Road Houses, I have n been to!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom