One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of y’all get around Norman, The Ranch
can put down a pretty good steak. Just make sure you bring your fat wallet. It’s spendy but it’s always packed wall to wall and you can wear your rhinestone cowboy belt and not feel out of place.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a8b.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

After you posting that, I have to ask this question:

Has that posting resulted in the change of your avatar? (Posting a pic of it for posterity.)

Beardking Avatar.jpg

But, in all honesty, I prefer a steak cooked medium well, but well done is tolerable as well. And no, I don't put anything else on the steak.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After you posting that, I have to ask this question:

Has that posting resulted in the change of your avatar? (Posting a pic of it for posterity.)

View attachment 399163

But, in all honesty, I prefer a steak cooked medium well, but well done is tolerable as well. And no, I don't put anything else on the steak.
Hahahahahaha!

I have a friend who is (well, was) a chef, and I keep that pic of the steak around just to randomly send him. It's loads of fun to see how creative he can become with ways to tell me I'm the devil. 😆 😆

As for my actual preference for steak, I'm all about medium to medium-well. Although, I was probably well into my 30s before I ever ordered a steak that wasn't WELL done. Just the way I was raised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom