Tag Agencies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went in to get my motorcycle endorsement added today. Apparently only state employees can do this. They had an office in an adjoining room. Got lucky and only had to wait about 30 minutes because she was going to administer a driving test.

So I go in and grab a seat to wait on my turn.

There’s two Asian ladies in line ahead of me. One could speak ‘some’ broken English. The other zero English. I now have an entirely different opinion of them lady doing the testing. At first it was funny. But those two Asian gals were crazy.
Chatter
Chatter
Chatter
And neither one paying attention to the instructions the poor lady was try to explain.

I hope I never have to work in this field of work.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this appointment crap may have been necessary when there was a bit of a rush, but I don't understand it now. I've been in for tags and my wife's DL. They aren't that busy. What difference does it make if they have you scheduled out 6 weeks, and the day you go they are covered up new tags and other stuff. My daughter turned 16 and I heard that Hinton was no waiting. We go out there- first thing, you walk up to the window and she says- where is your number. I said I don't have one. We are the only ones there! I had to walk back to the front and take a number. Then they call you up- next question- did you make an appointment? No, I didn't think I needed one. We are the only ones there. Appointments get priority. OK- where's you prof of address - birth certificate- some other stuff. Didn't have one deal. Came home- Go back a few days later with everything- had to wait on a couple that had appointments. when you sit in the lobby, they have signs and notices on how it all works. It's a regular DL test center- not a tag agenecy, and a place where a lot of truck drivers get their cdl. I finally got it- gov employees who don't give a crap that you don't know how it works, but you should have figured it out before you came, because they don't give one red crap about your deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom