Tag Agencies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hinton. Never a line anytime I've been there. In and out especially for Real ID. Really nice friendly people working there too.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta make an appointment for that? :ugh2:

I guess that's another advantage to living in Mayberry, USA. Hell, I've known the kid that runs our local tag agent all her life. Her uncle and I were best friends all through school. I've never had to wait for a DL or car tag renewal. You poor big city blokes.

:sorry1:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You gotta make an appointment for that? :ugh2:

I guess that's another advantage to living in Mayberry, USA. Hell, I've known the kid that runs our local tag agent all her life. Her uncle and I were best friends all through school. I've never had to wait for a DL or car tag renewal. You poor big city blokes.

:sorry1:
Not a big city bloke and never had to have a appointment til the new whatever you call it took over and like typical .gov bs when they try to fix something that isnt broke they mess it up big time. For years, well ever since i started driving, never had to wait more than 15 min to get a DL or tag.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t been since they started this new system. But I have never had to make an appointment to get one, just had to sit and wait in line. Good Luck!!!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a big city bloke and never had to have a appointment til the new whatever you call it took over and like typical .gov bs when they try to fix something that isnt broke they mess it up big time. For years, well ever since i started driving, never had to wait more than 15 min to get a DL or tag.
Amen!!!

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When i renewed mine last year i walked in but couldnt be seen without a appointment and said the earliest was 6 weeks out which made me mad but when i got home wife checked their website and made a appointment the next morning as soon as they opened so back i went with no waiting to get seen but it took them over 45 min just to get me a paper copy and tell me the original would be in the mail in a couple of weeks.
Thankfully im now at the age of getting them FREE and they put the expiration date at 10 yrs instead of 5.
No shiester. when I moved he it took nearly 3 months to get my original.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one in Yukon does it daily but they make you wait . Kinda crappy but i got mine in 3 hours. My fault for not catching it sooner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom