Taiyo-Juki Arco International Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Steamer

Traveler - hello from AZ. I signed up so I could answer your post. I just happened to have my Taiyo Juki out with me last weekend when the family did some shooting. If you still need pics of the forearm assembly, I would be happy to oblige. Let me know.

S

Steamer

It indeed seems to patterned after the Winchester 37 as others have noted. From what I can see, you are missing parts 24, 28, 29, & 30 - the last three being the most important. Winchester parts at Numrich

The fore-end mechanics seems to vary slightly so it's difficult to say if the parts are interchangable. It might not be too hard to improvise something either. With a quick re-blue and wood refinish you have have it looking almost as good as Ronny's Winchester.

Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traveler - hello from AZ. I signed up so I could answer your post. I just happened to have my Taiyo Juki out with me last weekend when the family did some shooting. If you still need pics of the forearm assembly, I would be happy to oblige. Let me know.

Steamer, Thanks! I would actually appreciate pics of the forearm assembly. I appreciate your offer.

S

Steamer

Traveler, I've got some pics and info to share - however nothing is showing up to allow me to add attachments directly to a post. (Do you need a certain amount of posts??) I see the "Image" button, but I don't have, and prefer not to have, a Photobucket or similar account. If there is not a simple answer, just email me via the forum and I'll send you the info via email. Thanks, Steamer

Now I see at the bottom of the page for me it does say "You may not post attachments".

Last edited:
S

Steamer

Well this post makes 12 and I still can't do attachments. I wonder if it's number of posts and/or how long I've been a member, or both?

Hi Ronny, I'm in the Phoenix area. I've lived in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, and Scottsdale at one time or another. The heat sucks but the gun laws are very good. Some day I hope to head up to northern AZ where they have some pine forests and cooler weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom