Take your best guess....... What is Trump's Announcement About Obama on Wednesday ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is going to tell everyone about the Obama's filing for divorce. Just like Bill and Hillary and many others, they will fake it for power.

That's what some people are saying due to a person close to Trump supposing.

If that happens to be all it is, then Trump just made a (bigger) fool of himself. I don't think that's it though... go look at Trump's twitter and he's saying it's going to be huge and leads everyone to believe that it's not old information. we've known about the Obama's having marital issues 8 years into their marriage with all the details for some time now.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Obama is gonna have a sex change so he can be the first woman President, as well as being the first kinda black Prez. He will do anything to beat Hillary to the punch. :boxing3: That way he [she] would be a black, a woman, and a lesbian married to Michelle... certainly a shoe-in for president! :pms2:

ROFL!!! Good one David!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what some people are saying due to a person close to Trump supposing.

If that happens to be all it is, then Trump just made a (bigger) fool of himself. I don't think that's it though... go look at Trump's twitter and he's saying it's going to be huge and leads everyone to believe that it's not old information. we've known about the Obama's having marital issues 8 years into their marriage with all the details for some time now.
I agree. Alot of power couple are only together for power. Now if he could prove it was over Obama's gay love affair in Chicago. lol It does not matter what anyone finds on Obama.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump could have verified and admitted pictures of Obama naked with a herd of goats in bed, cocaine dripping off his face and literally pissing on the American flag and he'd still get 47% of the vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom