Take your best guess....... What is Trump's Announcement About Obama on Wednesday ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bet is that it's just more posturing around the birth certificate and college records. I will be very surprised if there is anything that is conclusive.

Above everything though, it doesn't matter WHAT he comes up with. It will all be spun and nothing will stick.

☝ Nailed it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.
"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.
"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big-bigger than anybody would know."
Trump-who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates-said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."
The "Celebrity Apprentice" host was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired.

l2.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_YsePcw7rPuJ8wm6s.TPiJA___YXBwaWQ9eW72f73879ce7fdc922e4035bf5392f670.jpg

I do find it interesting that Trump would state things in this way. He's really setting himself up to be a laughing stock (or more of one) unless he truly has something damning.

I know this much... it's the number 1 search on Yahoo at this moment so he's definitely getting people's attention.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is going to tell everyone about the Obama's filing for divorce. Just like Bill and Hillary and many others, they will fake it for power.

...and that was really damaging for Bill and Hillary....so damaging that Bill got two terms and Hillary managed to go from unaccomplished former First Lady to only being a Senator and the Secretary of State.

If that's all he's got, he's screwed the pooch, again. Nobody cares about the marital status of the Obama's....heck if anything it could come across like an out-of-bounds personal attack and backfire.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Obama is gonna have a sex change so he can be the first woman President, as well as being the first kinda black Prez. He will do anything to beat Hillary to the punch. :boxing3: That way he [she] would be a black, a woman, and a lesbian married to Michelle... certainly a shoe-in for president! :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom