Take your best guess....... What is Trump's Announcement About Obama on Wednesday ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take your best guess and we can all laugh about this on Wednesday.

My guess is that he has Obama's college records showing him receiving grant money as a student from Indonesia.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow..where do I begin,where do I end?

Lets go with the obvious, or what the media has released.

Foreign Born: If he admits it, riots break out. If he denies it , he could be caught on money issues/ foreign loans toward college.

Diret Knowledge: Prior knowledge of U.S. weapons used to sponsor riots in the Middle East, leading to knowledge of our U.S. Consulate/Ambassador murder.

Embezzlement: Some sort of stock market manipulation...loan money to Solyndra...stock goes up...sell it before they go broke. Some sort of insider information. Same thing with GM and others.

Executive Order: E.O. on the Fast and Furious disaster, leading to knowledge and involvememt.

Dream Act: Some sort of voter fraud with illegal aliens. Unfair promises to them toward a vote for him.

Troops involved in areas unannounced or no direct reason (public knowledge)for them being there. I keep hearing rumors of troops being in Africa under his personal missions....just rumors.

Cohiba

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow..where do I begin,where do I end?

Lets go with the obvious, or what the media has released.

Foreign Born: If he admits it, riots break out. If he denies it , he could be caught on money issues/ foreign loans toward college.

Diret Knowledge: Prior knowledge of U.S. weapons used to sponsor riots in the Middle East, leading to knowledge of our U.S. Consulate/Ambassador murder.

Embezzlement: Some sort of stock market manipulation...loan money to Solyndra...stock goes up...sell it before they go broke. Some sort of insider information. Same thing with GM and others.

Executive Order: E.O. on the Fast and Furious disaster, leading to knowledge and involvememt.

Dream Act: Some sort of voter fraud with illegal aliens. Unfair promises to them toward a vote for him.

Troops involved in areas unannounced or no direct reason (public knowledge)for them being there. I keep hearing rumors of troops being in Africa under his personal missions....just rumors.

Cohiba
If he was proven foreign born the only people that would be pissed aren't the ones that would be likely to riot.

We are financing some wars in Africa right now, but the soldiers are all mercenaries. It's not well known, but it's not a secret either. There was an article about it on one of the major media sites awhile back (NBC?)

I like your idea on the financial scam. It's something I could see Trump getting his hands on and it would definitely be a major blow to be facing indictment with the election on us so soon.

My own guess is that he's got records of Obama trying to put a hit on Romney since that's the only way Romney can lose against an incompetent boob like Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom