Take your best guess....... What is Trump's Announcement About Obama on Wednesday ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's NOTHING Trump could announce that would alienate most of Obama's voters, unless he had proof that Obama wasn't really black. Whatever it is, it won't affect the election.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Hillary couldn't get her hands on them I seriously doubt that Trump could. Though it would be totally awesome if he did. Maybe he "bought" them? lol

Whatever money Trump has makes what hillary has look like spare change in comparison.

Remember the Golden Rule - He who has the gold rules and Trump has lots and lots.

If those records exist and Trump wanted them with his money there's someone out there with access that would give 'em up in a heart beat for the right price.

The man that can't be bought is rare - those that can are a dime a dozen.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bet is that it's just more posturing around the birth certificate and college records. I will be very surprised if there is anything that is conclusive.

Above everything though, it doesn't matter WHAT he comes up with. It will all be spun and nothing will stick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom