Taking Andrew Jackson off the Twenty????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
out of curiosity, why does this bother you? We have to update banknotes every so often for security reasons, so why not consider changing the person who is on the note, as well?

I mean we can debate who should be on them, but i don't really see a reason that changing the person would really confirm that we are 'toast'

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
out of curiosity, why does this bother you? We have to update banknotes every so often for security reasons, so why not consider changing the person who is on the note, as well?

I mean we can debate who should be on them, but i don't really see a reason that changing the person would really confirm that we are 'toast'

It's not that they want a change, but why. Not sure why you didn't get that?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know damn well that if the put Susan B. Anthony on it nobody will spend them. History always repeats itself.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that they want a change, but why. Not sure why you didn't get that?

not at all. I get why they want the change. And my question is still valid.

If we have to go through the process every so often, why not consider changing the person (which is what they are wanting). They feel a woman should be on a banknote, so why not consider it? Just because someone might disagree with this group's why, that doesn't change the fact that the idea might have merit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom