Talk to me about Kydex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Milt Sparks VersaMax IIs do not collapse. I have lots of miles on several of them. This picture is a few year old. I need to gather them up for another picture. I also have a couple of TT gunleathers. Both of these are clones or were inspired from an Alessi design. The Milt Sparks is a better holster than the TT GL version. But the TT does not collapse either. I have issues with the way it deforms at the belt loop area.

53633374103c88b950dbace6df453415.jpg
Thanks or that review.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If a leather holster doesn’t have reinforcement like those above, I won’t buy it. someone thinks that it’s not important, they might as well admit that they didn’t train with that holster for more than 10 minutes, if that.
heck, I’d be more apt to shoot myself training with a flimsy leather holster that being shot by a bad guy.

Yep, I’ve seen lots of shooters use the muzzle to pry back open a collapsed leather holster and point the gun right at their kidneys. The Sparks hipsters are works of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve used a variety of kydex holsters from a variety of makers. All my IWB holsters are kydex as are a few of my OWB, and I’ve bought most of them off eBay. I especially like kydex for IWB, because it’s thin.
If you pay over $50 for a kydex holster, in my opinion, you paid too much.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom