Taurus PT111 Gen 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one for a bit. It's a good gun, now it may not be like a Colt or nothin but it'll get the job done. I only got rid of mine so I could get the H&K VP9.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Squatch2401

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one last week, been pretty good so far with only about 200 rounds through it. The trigger takes a bit to get used to on the first pull after that it has a short reset. I wouldn't carry it until I get more rounds through it but so far so good.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I passed on all of this excellent information, and he bought one. He couldn't be happier, close to 250 - 300 reds with no problems.

The responses were really what I expected. Everyone has a favorite, and at least one brand they would never own! I am the same way. I have owned or borrowed pieces from about every maker, low priced to high, and never had any significant problems. And, would be happy to have most of them back!

Except for Sig. I have really tried to like them, owned at least 8 or 10 over the years, and just cannot bring myself to like them.

That is part of what makes shooting such an enjoyable hobby. Lots of good folks, and lots of fun toys!

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom