Taylor Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She will make over 4 Billion from her current tour, so she’s doing something right. 11million earnings per each concert

$600 per ticket

Severely lacking braincells in her following. No accounting for taste.

Not-so-Swift is extremely narcissistic, attention whore, plays to the camera and praise. Fairly typical of today's celebrities
Her Mother is/was the driving force. Starting to promote her as an early teen.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been to a few concerts over the years, but I wouldn’t walk across the street to go to one for free now. Truthfully, I‘d kind of like to see Willie Nelson one more time before he dies, but I won’t go to the trouble to do it.
Same.

You know what there are at concerts? People. Lots & lots of people. I don’t think so. Me and people aren’t all that good together anymore.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I don’t get it. I asked someone about this a couple weeks ago when she decided to completely destroy the already ruined NFL. No explanation could be given. She just is what she is. My kid said all the swifties are now discussing how to watch football on social media, “okay they get 4 tries to get like 10 yards then the other team gets the ball”.

He also told me about some of the numbers she is generating, and if she keeps this up she’s gonna sell more songs and make more than Elvis, The Beatles and MJ the pedo. It’s amazing is about all I can say. He also told me about the bonuses she gave the people working on her tour. That’s pretty kewl. She can certainly afford it, but so can a bunch of other artists, but they ain’t handing over the cash like she did.

I still don’t get it, and I probably ain’t gonna listen to her stuff unless it’s on accident, but she is a phenomenon.
The NFL is destroying itself from within, don’t blame TS.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
People have always been infatuated with other people. In my opinion, these 2 have a lot in common and will both be single again in less than 6 months. He's a knee taking punk and she should shut up and sing.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of y'all are going full retard with this in how serious you're taking Taylor Swift lol. Popular music artists is not a new thing or a phenomenon tied to any one particular generation.
“Thou shalt not call your fellow Americans retards”

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom