Teen shot in head during home invasion prank ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boots baker, I disagree. Clean headshot? If it was clean the kid would be dead. However they say they took him to the hospital. I be the kid was aiming for center of mass and from the anxiety of the situation jerked the gun and happened to hit the kid in the head. When your husband jumped out at you what did you do? Did you sit there? Did you jump? Did you hit him or flail your arms at him? Did you drop things? They don't clarify if the kid pulled a gun out of his pocket or he had a gun AND video game in his hands.

David you still haven't answered my question. It is very clear you don't want to admit that the victim had any fault.

If I had a son, and he was home alone and my guns were safely locked up but he knew how to get to them incase of an emergency, I would hope that he would to defend himself. I seriously doubt the teen brought a gun from somewhere else. The gun was more than likely kept at the house.

This is all speculation so until more facts come out about the case all we can do is speculate. But you all seem to think there was a gun toting teen looking for trouble and shot one of his buddies. The police at the scene didn't file any charges and they knew more about the situation that we did. That seems telling don't you think?

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one also had or had access to guns when I was in highschool. Some of them were my own...

As for the video game... I know I've used my cell phone as a make shift flashlight tons of times. I highly doubt the kid was playing the game while looking for the breaker box at the same time. Maybe he was using the screen from the game as a light source and had his pistol in the other???

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do question the kid having a gun since they were staying in an unoccupied dwelling. I, too had firearms at that age, but I didn't carry them around when I was not at home... At least not on my person. Maybe in my truck. Sounds more like he had the gun with him to impress his buddies. Regardless of how or why the kid had the gun... How the hell does this escalate to another kid getting shot? I will be surprised if we have heard the last of this story.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ank-article-1.1183592?localLinksEnabled=false

Here sheeple. For all the people that thinks this teen brought the gun into the house. FYI the facts seem to support that the gun was already there!!!!

It wasn’t immediately clear the age of the boy who fired the gun, but the group attends Colbert Heights High School together in Tuscumbia. Investigators said several guns were discovered inside the house.

“This was a prank that went terribly wrong,” May told ABC News.

Authorities are investigating the case as an accidental shooting, and no charges have been filed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ly-shot-prank-article-1.1183592#ixzz29bzRpqXQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom