Teen shot in head during home invasion prank ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
true the kid could have jerked, and just because they took him to the hospital doesn't mean he wasn't already dead.
as far as what I did well first I don't flail about aimlessly I usually hit him or jumped back first then hit him.
how the heck would you be able to hold a gun and a video game controller at the same time? most kids I see are two hands on the controller?

its all speculation at this point. I feel bad for the families involved what hell they must be going through right now :-(

IIRC from the story he was transferred to another hospital after the medics looked after him. I don't think he was deceased. When they say video game first thing that pops into my head is like a ps3 or xbox game case, not an actually video game.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC from the story he was transferred to another hospital after the medics looked after him. I don't think he was deceased. When they say video game first thing that pops into my head is like a ps3 or xbox game case, not an actually video game.

ohhh I thought that the kid was killed. I get it now a handheld vid game for some reason im thinking an actual controller.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had friends jump out of closets, hide in bathrooms, turn lights off, put blankets over my head (momentarily) for an "ambush" but none have ever cut the lights and mimicked a home invasion. Even after being pranked there is a point where the "gig is up" and the perpetrators reveal themselves and make all right again, judging by him having to fetch flashlights and find the breaker box that time never came.

Possibly and overreaction and more to the story than the police know? I wouldn't bet against it. Should the kid be charged for reacting to legitamate fears? no (with the current details)

If you go all out to decieve, expect an all out reaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom