Tell me about Media Monkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got Media Monkey to organize all my music files and it does a good job, but I've hardly ever used it for videos. At the lake last weekend we took a video with a smart phone that I really like and so I had my brother email it to me. When I click on it to play it, my computer launches Media Monkey and it starts playing, but it is upside down. I cannot figure out how to get it flipped around so that you can watch it without being a contortionist. Can anyone enlighten me?

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got Media Monkey to organize all my music files and it does a good job, but I've hardly ever used it for videos. At the lake last weekend we took a video with a smart phone that I really like and so I had my brother email it to me. When I click on it to play it, my computer launches Media Monkey and it starts playing, but it is upside down. I cannot figure out how to get it flipped around so that you can watch it without being a contortionist. Can anyone enlighten me?

I use VLC for all of my video playing. I haven't found anything that it couldn't play. They have a rotate video feature that could help you out.

http://www.wintips.org/how-to-rotate-and-save-a-video-using-vlc-media-player/

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlqqlS8CDv4

This is what I use to rotate IPhone video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom