Texas Girl Was Taken Away From Parents Because They Smoked Pot, Killed in Foster Care

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My post was a possible scenario. Not as you've suggested an inevitable outcome. It happened in my family. Thanks to Bill W. (AA) the child only needed skin grafts and 6 wks in Shriners.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is clear, without turning to hypothetical scenarios or misunderstanding of uncommon terms is, smoking an illegal substance was more important to the father than retaining custody of his child. But no, marijuana is not addictive. Nope, not at all. It's not addictive so he made that choice while NOT in the throes of an addiction. It was simply his choice. It was simply his preference. When forced to choose, he chose the pot. He chose not to do without it in the home for the next 16 to 18 years till the girl was grown and gone.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'll teach him to have a plant that makes you goofy.

If the state killed a kid for every drug offense we'd finally win that war on drugs.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So they don't remove the child from the home and there's a medical emergency. Stoned parent attempts to drive to the ER and the kid is killed in the wreck along the way. You want to be the one solely responsible for your child instead of DHS, then you should be responsible and not get stoned every night.

So then you're fine with having CPS take children away from people who have a cold one at night?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While having one beer and having one marijuana is completely different, I wouldn't think driving would be advised in either case.

i.imgur.com_rkr9exh.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom